Online travel agency Webjet’s roll-out of in-app mobile messaging has led to a 54 per cent increase in ‘text-based service engagements’ within the app within five months, the company has revealed.
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better