The Department of Health has launched a public consultation on proposed legislation that would lay the basis for increased data-matching between government entities in order to uncover fraudulent or incorrect Medicare claims. The proposal could also see the data provided from private health insurers automatically matched against government data holdings to red flag potential fraud.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences