Medical implants provide numerous benefits to patients who cannot afford to have regular visits from a doctor or travel to their GP. But if they are really going to make an impact in healthcare, they need a power source that's more efficient than batteries.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day