Medical implants provide numerous benefits to patients who cannot afford to have regular visits from a doctor or travel to their GP. But if they are really going to make an impact in healthcare, they need a power source that's more efficient than batteries.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away