A joint report from the Office of the National Coordinator of Health IT, the Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Communications Commission provides guidance on how the government intends to regulate clinical healthcare applications without stifling innovation.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?