Medibank expects its new core policy management system, Project DelPHI, to be fully operational by 2017 despite initial implementation issues, the health insurer’s chief executive, Craig Drummond said today.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks