A new take on Tetris called Lummo Blocks lets you use your body as the controller for directing the motion of the famous falling blocks. Playing with a buddy, one of you takes charge of moving the blocks left to right, and your partner controls the blocks' rotation, all in the public space of a Spanish plaza. Will strangers help or hinder you as you try to create lines of blocks?
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry