ABC has appointed Helen Clifton to the new role of chief digital and information officer, a role considered "vital to the future development of the ABC," according to managing director Michelle Guthrie.
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers
- Cisco Talos details exceptionally dangerous DNS hijacking attack