Former Bankwest exec Matt Toohey is the new chief information officer at ME. Toohey replaces Craig Ralston, ME’s group executive of customer banking, who had been acting CIO since Mark Gay’s departure last November.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry