Former Bankwest exec Matt Toohey is the new chief information officer at ME. Toohey replaces Craig Ralston, ME’s group executive of customer banking, who had been acting CIO since Mark Gay’s departure last November.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers