Former Bankwest exec Matt Toohey is the new chief information officer at ME. Toohey replaces Craig Ralston, ME’s group executive of customer banking, who had been acting CIO since Mark Gay’s departure last November.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used