Queensland Premier Anna Bligh today released the terms of reference for the wide-ranging review planned of state government IT shared services agency, Corptech, as unionised nurses in the state intensify pressure on the Government over its disastrous health payroll systems upgrade. The State Government contracted PricewaterhouseCoopers partner Roger McComiskie to review CorpTech - the government's applications shared services provider - several weeks ago as it broadly abandoned its whole of government push into shared services in the wake of the Queensland Health debacle.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves