McAfee has officially spun out from Intel, dumping the name Intel Security and under new majority ownership that has deep pockets to help the company more aggressively acquire technology via mergers and acquisitions to supplement its home-grown innovations.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner