Disputes between outsourcing customers and their providers are like a clash between buffalo, says Daniel Masur, partner in charge of the Washington, D.C. office of law firm Mayer Brown. The parties bang heads, lock horns and make little progress other than giving each other a massive headache.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage