Telecommunications and data centre provider Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has posted half year revenue of $30.6 million, driven largely by sales of its fibre network and data centre services.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7