It’s almost the end of February and the year is in full swing. It is time to make sure you have taken a look at the upcoming year, gotten a clear assessment of where you stand on the IT maturity curve, and made a plan to move up the curve by the time next year rolls around.
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers
- Cisco Talos details exceptionally dangerous DNS hijacking attack