As a child, clicking through static images on the classic View-Master toy took me to remote parts of the planet. Now Mattel is bringing the retro toy into the future with the addition of virtual reality, which encourages interaction by bringing images to life.
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?