As a child, clicking through static images on the classic View-Master toy took me to remote parts of the planet. Now Mattel is bringing the retro toy into the future with the addition of virtual reality, which encourages interaction by bringing images to life.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining