Suncorp Group has appointed Sarah Harland as its new CIO, coming across from Medibank where she spent the last five months as executive general manager, technology and operations, based in Melbourne.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves