The CIO has morphed from back office operator to experience orchestrator across employees as well as external customers, Adobe’s senior VP and CIO, Cynthia Stoddard, believes. So it’s not surprising she sees her remit as one of enablement.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild