Facebook will pay a record-breaking US$5 billion (A$7.1 billion) fine to resolve a government probe into its privacy practices and will boost safeguards on user data, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the social media company said on Wednesday.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’