Facebook will pay a record-breaking US$5 billion (A$7.1 billion) fine to resolve a government probe into its privacy practices and will boost safeguards on user data, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the social media company said on Wednesday.
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators