With the constant commoditisation of skills in IT, value is generated at the interface of IT and the business and people who want to make IT their profession need work more closely to that boundary. That is the advice from Mark Settle, CIO of BMC Software, who has first-hand experience across global markets.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day