With the constant commoditisation of skills in IT, value is generated at the interface of IT and the business and people who want to make IT their profession need work more closely to that boundary. That is the advice from Mark Settle, CIO of BMC Software, who has first-hand experience across global markets.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry