National Australia Bank will begin rolling out its ‘personal banking origination platform’ this month, following a successful pilot last year in contact centres and branches in the North Territory and South Australia.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining