Ancient Greek philosopher, Epictetus, once said: “It’s not what happens to you, it’s how you react that matters". Around 2,000 years later – in this highly stressful 21st century – Epictetus’ observation is more relevant than ever.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities