Ancient Greek philosopher, Epictetus, once said: “It’s not what happens to you, it’s how you react that matters". Around 2,000 years later – in this highly stressful 21st century – Epictetus’ observation is more relevant than ever.
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology