Calling Apache Spark "the most important new open source project in a decade that is being defined by data," IBM today announced that it will embed the compute engine into its analytics and commerce platforms and offer Spark as a service on IBM Bluemix.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response