Calling Apache Spark "the most important new open source project in a decade that is being defined by data," IBM today announced that it will embed the compute engine into its analytics and commerce platforms and offer Spark as a service on IBM Bluemix.
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone
- Novel attack hits OpenSSL, BoringSSL and others, exposing private keys