Calling Apache Spark "the most important new open source project in a decade that is being defined by data," IBM today announced that it will embed the compute engine into its analytics and commerce platforms and offer Spark as a service on IBM Bluemix.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted