Calling Apache Spark "the most important new open source project in a decade that is being defined by data," IBM today announced that it will embed the compute engine into its analytics and commerce platforms and offer Spark as a service on IBM Bluemix.
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud