U.S. authorities dealt a significant blow to the most successful computer crime organization this week, but it's unclear whether the masterminds behind the Zeus malware will ever be brought to justice.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away