“My board changed, my boss changed, my CEO changed, my executive peers changed and everything below that was impacted in some way, shape or form,” says Mandy Ross, chief information officer of Tabcorp.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine