Hackers who went undetected for eight months gained wholesale access to medical records and other personal data of the 1.8 million Premera Blue Cross health plan members in Washington State and Alaska as well as anyone who did business with the company.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response