Hackers who went undetected for eight months gained wholesale access to medical records and other personal data of the 1.8 million Premera Blue Cross health plan members in Washington State and Alaska as well as anyone who did business with the company.
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry