Hackers who went undetected for eight months gained wholesale access to medical records and other personal data of the 1.8 million Premera Blue Cross health plan members in Washington State and Alaska as well as anyone who did business with the company.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation