To land or keep a job people may soon be forced to buy a personal smartphone, sign away some of their privacy rights and use the phone for work. It's called a BYOD mandate and, according to research firm Gartner, you better get ready for it.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities