The National Football League's CIO, a position that didn't exist three years ago, explains how the NFL is tackling big data challenges, overhauling stats and bringing new technology on the field and behind the scenes.
- Gmail for business gets a new look and expiring email
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac
- Australia joins NATO cyber defence group, opens “pop-up” embassy in Estonia
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war