One of the biggest drivers for sending IT work overseas remains cost savings, but the ability to contribute to revenue generation has a far higher value to offshore outsourcing customers today. Yet for all their talk about contributing to customer innovation, many offshore providers still fail to deliver on that increasingly important front, says Jan Erik Aase, a sourcing and vendor management analyst with Forrester Research.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack