Microsoft had to make a move in the mobile market, and it made a big one acquiring the smartphone business of Nokia. As a bonus, Microsoft may have also bought its next CEO.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’