In the good old days, technology types were viewed as likeable geeks, the underdogs everyone could root for. But these days, techies are seen as wealthy elite. How did they become the most despised group of the Valley?
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely