In their new role as brokers and consultants, CIOs will be in an even more powerful positions. According to a new survey, about two-thirds of C-level executives and business unit leaders expect the IT department to have more influence on technology decisions in the future.
- Nation-state attackers fingered for exploiting bug in Twitter's anti-troll tools
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips