Australia remains a prime target for cyberattacks ranking first across Asia-Pacific and in the global top ten for the most business threat detections per country last year, according to research.
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years