LightCyber, another security startup with the roots in the Israeli military, has opened its doors in the U.S. and is announcing new products and features to make its mark in the crowded field of endpoint detection and remediation.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7