Australia is preparing to ban Huawei Technologies from supplying equipment for its planned 5G broadband network after its intelligence agencies raised concerns that Beijing could force the Chinese telco to hand over sensitive data, two sources said.
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network
- How nbn is using data to help fix service issues before they happen
- US DoD’s first malware submissions to Google-bought VirusTotal is Russia-linked LoJack
- Apache warns Struts 2.3 is using a library with a two year old critical flaw