Rapid population growth in Asia is placing new demands on public structures and services, with Malaysia at the forefront of enhancing infrastructure capabilities to reduce stress on expanding cities and towns.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?