The mainframe has been back in the news recently after Treasurer Joe Hockey announced during a radio interview in April 2014 that the Centrelink mainframe, which dates back to 1983, needs replacing and will cost Australia “billions".
- US cracks down on of ‘dangerous’ phone stalker apps
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks