Troubled Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services announced the appointment of a new CEO and chief financial officer (CFO) on Tuesday. The two are former executives of Mahindra Group, the business group in the process of acquiring a majority stake in Satyam.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day