Troubled Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services announced the appointment of a new CEO and chief financial officer (CFO) on Tuesday. The two are former executives of Mahindra Group, the business group in the process of acquiring a majority stake in Satyam.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks