The cloud market can be a big, daunting place. Seemingly every tech vendor has a cloud strategy, with new products and services dubbed "cloud" coming out every week. But who are the real market leaders? Research firm Gartner's answer lies in its Magic Quadrant report for the infrastructure as a service (IaaS) market.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks