Today, Salesforce goes all-in on its vision of shiny, responsive, fast apps for every business with the launch of Heroku Enterprise, which takes the core platform-as-a-service and adds more features to make it accessible to the enterprise.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks