Macquarie Telecom has launched a SD-WAN service – which it claims is the only in Australia to be able to leverage multiple carriers – as it seeks to tap into a booming market expected to grow to US$1 billion by the end of the year.
Macquarie Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
Macquarie Bank is competing with ‘the last application that you used on your mobile’ says its digital architect.
Macquarie Group has hired a Barclays senior tech executive as its new CIO, the company confirmed on Thursday.
Capital market conditions have prompted Macquarie Group (ASX:MQG) to shave its earnings expectations for 1H12, and - in the case of some divisions - for the full year
David Clarke, chairman of Macquarie Group (ASX:MQG) and Macquarie Bank (ASX:MBL) on Thursday resigned suddenly after 40 years at the group
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out
- Apple allows A/NZ users tool to see what data it has collected
- Spirit Telecom wins $1.7M Vic Govt contract in NBN alternative play
- Samsung buys network data specialists Zhilabs in 5G push
- So long, JCP: Eclipse has a new Java spec process in mind
- What is a private cloud? (And some things that it's not)
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- Big browsers to pull support plug for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 encryption protocols in early '20
- 3..., 2..., 1? How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy