The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has proposed regulatory changes which will remove a technical barrier in accessing spectrum for wireless machine-to-machine links that support the Internet of Things.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine