When Mike Dodge joined Facebook about five years ago he was an IT team of one, managing 1,800 MacBooks. The company's employee base has grown rapidly ever since, and the tools Dodge, now Facebook's chief platform engineer, uses to manage its massive fleet of MacBooks have also changed considerably.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used