Apple's products and platforms have been bona fide game changers in the enterprise, but the company still doesn't give many CIOs the time of day. Unless they commit to buying 10,000 iPads or other Apple devices, enterprises are essentially on their own when it comes to support, according to a group of IT executives who spoke at this week's MacIT Conference in Santa Clara, Calif. All of the CIOs said they hope Apple will do more to embrace the needs of small-to-midsize businesses ... but none are holding their breath.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’