When Mike Dodge joined Facebook about five years ago he was an IT team of one, managing 1,800 MacBooks. The company's employee base has grown rapidly ever since, and the tools Dodge, now Facebook's chief platform engineer, uses to manage its massive fleet of MacBooks have also changed considerably.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities