When Mike Dodge joined Facebook about five years ago he was an IT team of one, managing 1,800 MacBooks. The company's employee base has grown rapidly ever since, and the tools Dodge, now Facebook's chief platform engineer, uses to manage its massive fleet of MacBooks have also changed considerably.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild