U.S. State Department <a href="http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2015-06-03/pdf/2015-12844.pdf">announced new proposed rules</a> that would effectively make it illegal to post blueprints for 3D-printed guns online.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?