U.S. State Department <a href="http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2015-06-03/pdf/2015-12844.pdf">announced new proposed rules</a> that would effectively make it illegal to post blueprints for 3D-printed guns online.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely