If you're in the market for a chain saw or a leaf blower, you might consider a product from Stihl. But you won't find the company's products at Home Depot or Lowe's. Stihl operates an independent dealer-only retail distribution program that its leaders say is instrumental in helping the company dominate the gasoline-powered outdoor tool category.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers