Ten years ago today, on May 4, 2000, a security team with MessageLabs, a provider of messaging security services, came in to work and discovered the number of viruses its system had intercepted in the last several hours was off the charts.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update