Ten years ago today, on May 4, 2000, a security team with MessageLabs, a provider of messaging security services, came in to work and discovered the number of viruses its system had intercepted in the last several hours was off the charts.
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials