American workers don't get too worked up about lost or stolen mobile phones -- even if those phones contain company data. A large percentage think it's not their problem and don't change their security practices afterwards. Are CIOs partly to blame for not setting stricter and clearer mobile security policies?
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks