Apple needs to produce more blockbuster products to keep investors happy, particularly as the high-end smartphone market matures in many parts of the world, according to Loizos Heracleous, a professor of strategy at the UK’s Warwick Business School.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7