Apple needs to produce more blockbuster products to keep investors happy, particularly as the high-end smartphone market matures in many parts of the world, according to Loizos Heracleous, a professor of strategy at the UK’s Warwick Business School.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC